Covid-19 Update:
  • Due to Covid-19, certain clients who are onshore may need further time in Australia. Under the current rules, visas do not automatically 'extend'. You will need to apply for a new visa before your current visa runs out. In certain cases, to obtain a new visa, you may need a waiver of 'no further stay'.
  • Haydn Brand -Registered Migration Agent is available by Skype, phone and in person. For vulnerable clients, I will insist on phone or Skype meetings for the time being.

Family Visas

Visas for those with family in Australia. There might be a family visa to re-unite you with your loved ones!

Travel Visas

If you don't have an Australian passport, you will need a visa to travel to Australia. Most travellers must organise a visa before they arrive.

Student Visas

Australia has a world-class and fully English-speaking education system. To study here most people must have a student visa, and a registered course.

Work Visas

These visas allow eligible workers to work in Australia. There are specialised visas available, and some workers have a pathway to permanent residence.

Business & Investment

For those with business ambition, Australia hosts a modern market-economy and values the contribution made to the economy through business and investment migration.

Permanent Residence

Permanent residence (PR) gives the holder the full right to stay in Australia indefinately. The holder can raise a family, work and enjoy the benefits of living in this wonderful country.

Haydn Brand - Australian Visas & Migration Law

MARN: 1068006

Phone: 0403 670 963
Level 1, 441 South Road, Bentleigh, Victoria 3204, Australia
(corner of Barry street)

Haydn Brand - Registered Migration Agent is in the business of assisting with migration and visitor applications, visas, consultations, advice, and tribunal representation. MARN: 1068006